Maker of sock critters, shaker of cocktails, baker of occasionally edible experiments involving peanut butter and chocolate. If you'd like a customised cuddly critter, tweet me @makeitwednesday



Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bag these owls!

 My clever and dedicated-to-good-causes sister Leeyong is organising a Trivia for Tigers night (you can read about it on her rather spiffy blog), with all funds raised going to stop the trafficking of tiger parts.

You can read about this horrific practise here. Have tissues handy when you do.

I am terrible at trivia but I'm going anyway, because it's a cause worth supporting, and I'm donating this bag and these owls as prizes (they look much better in real life - I took these pics in a hurry!)

I reckon I'll have a hoot on the night - it'll be bags of fun.

And I hope Leeyong never has to run an event like this again.
If she does, it'll mean tiger farms still exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment